Saturday, May 10, 2008

Two Days Past Due....Waah!


Hey guys! I have nothing particularly interesting to add to this blog yet but I really want to contribute SOMETHING, so here's a really funny picture of my aunt's husband's sister-in-law, two days past her due date. Yes, she really is pregnant--I know, it looks like she just shoved a beach ball under her shirt. Yeah, she gets crazy pregnant!
See you all on Monday! Hope you have a fantastic weekend! ONLY A WEEK AND A HALF LEFT OF SCHOOL!!!

2 comments:

Ashlyn said...

haha that's hilarious! it looks like she didn't gain weight anywhere else! and hey carly! WELCOME TO THE BLOG!!! :D i can't believe there's only a week and a half left of school!!! THAT'S SO CRRRAZY!!!!!

Tyson said...

two words....HOLY CRAP!!! more than crazy pregnant, that's like psycho crazy out of this world pregnant :O (no offense lol)