Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blog Yearbook!

Alright.. Well... It has come to my attention that our very own Chris does not have a GHS yearbook... Now I'm definitely not about to go buy him one so..... I'm thinking that... We could just write a post to him as if we were signing his yearbook!!! And we don't even need to stop there!! People always forget to write some things in other peoples yearbooks... So.... Anything that you forget... You can just add on here!! Just start your post like this:

TO WHOEVER:
whatever it is that you want to say. (pretty easy. =P)

11 comments:

Hayden said...

Chris:
This year has been pretty legit (sorry Ashlyn). I can't believe you are in college. I don't know what it doesn't seem to be registering for me. Don't even think about forgetting us kids in highschool! I'll see ya this summer kid! ; )

Hayden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyson said...

hmmm, someone decided that your only worth a deleted comment :O jk jk lol. Chris, your the bomb diggity, and it has sucked that you've had plays and what not to go to so that you can never hang out with us :( we'll definitely have to make up for lost time this summer though, so woohoo :D oh, and btw, you using R.O.B. is jewish lol, all i got to say :P you rule college boy! :D
TYSON S. (pretend the signature is all fancy lookin lol)

Hayden said...

Wow. Tyson is lame. I accidentally made a double post. And just cause he ROBbed(HA!) you of ever winning doesn't mean you gotta hate. Thats like saying I can't be random. =P But I do agree with Tyson on a couple things.. First.. Tyson does suck at Halo just as bad as Hunter and Chris, you definitely need to make up some lost ground! ; )

Heather said...

Hey Cabana Christopherson!!!
I'm sorry, this just isn't the same as writing in a yearbook! But, good idea Hayden! I'll just make do! lol! Well Chris! What a fun year!! Next year we are both going to bask in the coolness of college!! How awesome! I still look older than you. lol! Thanks for the tickets to the Christmas Carol! It was so awesome, and i'm glad i got to see you in "your element" and what u love to do. You rock, and you can do anything so go for it!! :) AND GET YOUR EAGLE!!! :P I'll be waiting. You say the word. 4 in the mornin baby! lol! Yup, fun times! And since your going to be workin out more, you really should TAN more!!! ;) ;) haha! But keep your shirt on cuz that whole revelation of that gaping hole in your chest kinda freaks me out now.... jk! Love ya! Fun times!! this summer's gonna ROCK!!!! :) H.A.G.S!!! lolol!
<3 Heather Griffith (also read in a facy cursive way like Ty said! :)

Ashlyn said...

CHRIS!!!!!!
hey hey! even tho, for SOME reason i never saw you at school, this year's been awesome! thanks for asking me to homecoming! i had so much fun! i also had fun watching you tan, like heather! ;) i'm glad you finally found out about our school's obsession for you! i thought it was kinda creepy but hey, if you're ok with it! lolol...and yeah! i loved seeing you in footloose and chirstmas carol! you're so good and it looks like you have soooo much fun out there! good for you! and congrats on making the music man! that's so exciting!!! anyway, even tho you're not actually part of our school, you've made for a fun year kid ;) see ya around! ~*AsHlYn DaViS*~ (yeah! mine IS fancy! lol) oh and ps0you still haven't randomly texted me! haha

Anonymous said...

hahaha thanks guys! you all rock my socks and spin my world im so greatful i have you guys as friends. you all are seriously the freaking coolest people i know and wouldnt trade any of you in for anything! (well maybe one or two of you.... jk :P) haha but ya thanks again guys and im looking forward to one of the best summers ever!!

Heather said...

Woot woot!! :D

sharee said...

Chris you are so funny. well I haven't seen you at school come on. Oh wait your a smartly pants. This year has been fun, and we ALLL need to hang out this summer

Karlie said...

Haha well Chirs. This is my yearbook entry. =) I must say that this year has been purty sweet. I loved going and seein you in A Christmas Carol. Haha and Ima be joining ya at college pretty soon too. Graduating early! So you seniors and Chris'll have to show me around if I go to the same place. Ya Chris you gotta hang with us this summer too. I seriously haven't seen you for months. It is quite rediculous. ,=)

Brittanica said...

CHRISTOPHER!
So we definitely have not hung out as much this year -in fact I haven't been hanging out with the group as much lately at all...sorry about that guys. I hope you know I still love ya! Chris, you're pretty much insane with how talented you are...at just about everything! You sing, dance, act, and you're crazy smart! You're also one of the most outgoing, kind people I know. I'm so glad I got to go see you in A Christmas Carol- it was such a unique experience to see you as "someone else"; you were pretty much in your element. I know whatever path you choose will take you far, especially since you got a head start! In case I don't see ya much, have a great summer!
*Brittany Marie Farnsworth* (I didn't want to copy everyone else so my special element to the "signature" is including my middle name) :)