Me putting on the boutonniere...
Mom fixing the boutonniere...
My goodness the boy is tall.
I'm thinkin' Tyson wasn't quite ready...
I love twirling...it makes me think Meg Ryan and You've Got Mail...Karlie's dress was Perfect for it :)
Me and Stephen
Karlie and Haden...awww
Scary red eyes I know, but aside from that it's pretty much an adorable picture!
Precious!
Whoops...sorry for sneaking up on ya Ash :) but it's only fair because of Tyson's earlier one.



6 comments:
Yeah Brittany I would have to say that you are the cutest thing on the face of the earth. =) I love that first picture of you with the flowers. You girls looked so pretty. Once I get my camera developed I'll scan mine and post them if they are any good. That was such a fun dance. Thanks for posting those pictures Britt. You did a good job with them. =)
Aw thanks- and I can't wait to see your pictures! You looked so beautiful Karlie :)
Haha oh... thanks. '=) I'll have to look for something else to put on that camera. I have like 9 pictures left.
Well I think everyone looked pretty amazing. (with the exception of me.. that little tiny dot completely ruined the whole get-up!) I think that Heather and Sam might need to watch out on the pictures though... I got a little bit scared by the red eyes. (and Karlie.. please refrain from putting Hayden pictures up. I think you got a couple unfair pics on there... Yeah.... No bueno..)
haha yeah it was a fun dance :) hayden, you did not look bad, and that little dot that i didn't even ever see did not effect your outfit at all! haha i think you're good :)
Ya hayden noone noticed the dot. And I will spare only the pictures I may be in that are bad. =P
Post a Comment