Why doesnt everyone just get Facebooks???
cuz no one ever comes on here anymore anyways but with facebook we can still post funny things and do even more!!
trust me facebook is awesome.
tyson i dont care if you are a pansy and wont get one cuz of TJ. make like a straw and suck it up. get one anyways.
but ya, seriously, everyone get a facebook!!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I already have one!!! Muah hahahaha!!!! lol! Yeah, facebook is pretty cool. =P
I AGREE! I get on facebook all the time but I always forget to get on here! You should all get them!
Too hard. I don't know how to get one. =P
why single out me? all i gotta say...and that's not the only reason, i just don't realy care for things like that really =\
Haha- you guys are silly- I don't know what possessed me to make one in the first place because I thought they were stupid, but now I really like it and they're super fun- but don't worry Tyson they don't become addictive unless you let it! And Karlie! It's super easy to set up a facebook account- just go to the main page and they guide you through it no problems. You guys should definitely do it!
oh brother! first of all, chris, what are you a commercial??? are they paying you?!?! haha and second, i think i'm a little offended! i started this blog and now you're trying to persuade people against it! plus, you don't need one or the other, you CAN have both, just facebook is your own and this you can have with your friends! it's a group effort! alls i'm saying is chris, i think you owe me an apology...:(
Post a Comment