
Aw... look its baby Hunter.
HUNTER!!!
Well I'll spotlight him. Hunter is really smart. He's in A.P. math. (you know, those smart people classes) He's got a zaney personality. He enjoys playing around, and never ceases to surprise us all and give us a laugh. Just to be nice, well say that he is good at Halo since that is one of his favorite things. ;) He's a good friend to us all, and it's sad that he decided he didn't want to join us on the blog.



3 comments:
Whoah whoah whoah. We need to be honest. Hunter is garbage at Halo. :P But we all love him in that... erm... friendly kinda way (right Sam? MAN HUG! :P). I think we need to do some hardcore work to get him to join.. He wouldn't appreciate these pictures of him and us talking about him unless he could comment about them too!
Ahh, it's hunter :P. it's good that ATLEAST one of us is nice to him lol. Well, i WILL have to admit that hunter is able to make just about any of us laugh at the tiniest thing, despite the fact that it sometimes involves him being a lil blunt :P and seeing as he's just as good as me at Halo, i do not have the liberty to say he blows lol. And we should get him on here, so then he can see us all the compliments he's getting :D but for now, he will never no :O
Well, I wouldn't know how good he is at halo, or anyone for that matter, cuz i'm pretty sure i suck more than all 'yall! ;p! lol! I love hunter! He is really fun to be around and he makes me laugh! I think that he is a really nice friend, and a happy person! :) I definatly think that he should get over his whole wanting to be black though.. i'm more black than he is! jk! so... yeah! HUNTER JOIN THE BLOG SO YOU CAN HEAR ALL THE MANY NICE THINGS WE SAY ABOUT YOU!!!! ;)
Post a Comment