Hey everyone!
May I just say what amazing friends you guys are? I had such a great time on Friday night--I was so touched that you put that together for me. I'll remember that for a long time!
Things are going great for me here in SLC. It's a nice 88 degrees today! I haven't started working yet, and have been spending my days hanging out with my counsins. It's nice to just sit back and have nothing to stress about.
Yeah, not much to report just yet. Just wanted to check in. I hope you're all doing well! I miss you already! Keep in touch!
---Carly
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh Carly!! I miss you already!!! I'm glad you had a good time on Friday!! I had a good time too! :)We all love you so much! Good luck with your job and everything! Love ya!! :)
that's so awesome! i'm so glad you're updating us! i miss you already!! i hope you keep enjoying your time in SLC! i'm glad you liked friday! i did too! i figured it'd either be really fun or really lame! it really depends on what people make it though, ya know? anyway, keep us updated! love ya carly!!
Post a Comment