Sunday, June 1, 2008

An Announcement from Carly

Hey guys! I hope you all had an amazing time at Exodus! I so wish I had gone, but this last week I was swamped trying to find a job. Well, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I found a job. The bad news is that it's in Utah and I start on the 16th of June. So...I only have two weeks left with you guys! It's making me really depressed. After years of complaining and wishing so badly that I could move away, now I kind of don't want to! High school was the only thing that I wanted to leave, and now that it's over I've realized that I really love it here! So yeah, I just thought I should tell you guys. I love you all and I'm going to miss you so badly when I move away! Have a good Sunday!

4 comments:

Tyson said...

you're moving? DAH! that stinks...and wow, how'd you pull gettin a job in Utah? well, good job anyway :) we'll miss ya Carly! =( (still got 2 weeks left though, so that's good =D)

Heather said...

:( Awwww.. you're leaving us!!! :( I'm so sad!!! But congrats on the job!!! What are you going to be doing?? Well, good luck!! We have to do something before you go!! :D

Carly said...

A friend of the family owns fruit stands all over Utah. She hired me on the spot as soon as I told her I'm a Springer. The pay's great, and I can pretty much work wherever and whenever I want, so it's perfect! But yeah, I'm sad that I have to leave so soon.

Ashlyn said...

that's crazy! i can't even believe it!! where are you going to live?!?!?! ahhh! well we DEFINITELY need to do something before you leave!! i'm so sad! you have to come see us every time you come to visit!! we'll miss you :( congrats on the job though!!